Compugen CEO Dr. Anat Cohen-Dayag will be one of the Israeli companies presenting at the European Antibody Congress in Geneva on Nov. 29. The 7th annual European Antibody Congress covers antibody development, antibody production and monoclonal antibodies.
The event includes presentations by Roche, Novartis and MedImmune on monoclonal antibody developments. Topics include:
- how domain antibodies and new scaffolds are leading the way in antibody innovation
- innovative approaches to antibody development tand which trends look set to dominate the future of antibody therapies
- how mAbs are being harnessed for use against new targets in neuro-oncology and infectious disease areas
- case studies on the latest in mAb production scale-up, process transfer and comparability
- how Antibody-Drug Conjugates are emerging as a new approach to the development of antibody-based therapeutics
- new data on antibody structure/function relationships
- original case studies for 2011, including Ranibizumab, Bevacizumab, 515H7 mAb, Ecalantide and more.
For more information visit the website http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/european-antibody-congress or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel Geneva Route François-Peyrot 34 1218 Genève Switzerland +41 22 747 02 02